Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Count my blessings part 3

In a blink of an eye, it has been 2 months that I became a stay at home mummy.

Alhamdullilah, I managed to spend the entire Ramadan & Syawal at home, with my loved ones.

Yes, i do admit that money is an issue at times, i am behind some bills but we managed to pull through Alhamdullilah...

Brought kids out, sent them to school, brought them along for a short trip to Melaka to attend a wedding, a visit to the library and lots and lots of cuddles.

Best feeling ever. Dont even know if I will ever get this opportunity again.

Managed to also read the Quran after every prayers. Best feeling ever.

But that said, Alhamdullilah, i also managed to secure a job. In an MNC. Something that I have always wanted. Will be starting this coming Monday, in sya allah.

Preparations have been made. But kids are starting to be under the weather. Oh allah, please keep us forever in your blessings. Please tale away our sickness and give us the best blessings moving forward. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/rants?