Saturday, June 24, 2017

Eid Mubarak 2017

Alhamdullilah..
We have reached the last day of Ramadan. Spring cleaning had been done progressively since the past few days.

Alhamdullilah I do not have to clean over the weekend this year.

Alhamdullilah I managed to read the Quran especially in the last 10 days of Ramadan.

Alhamdullilah I managed to cook for my husband and kids the whole of Ramadan.

As we will be celebrating Hari raya tomorrow in sya allah, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Muslims a Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir & batin. To those that I still owe money, you know who you are, my sincere apologies for the delay in repayment. Rest assured i will still try my best to repay as soon as I can.

Lastly, grateful for your doas to help me secure a job. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/rants?