Tuesday, May 30, 2017

26 May 2017

That's the day I officially became unemployed for the third time. Worked with the previous company as an AGM for 1 year 5 months only.

Enough is enough. Nothing has changed since the lady boss came back. I turned into a robot blindly following her instructions. Everything good came because of her (that's what she believe in & how she responds in meetings) and everything bad or problems should automatically come from me.

Once bitten, twice shy. Never going back.

Though I must thank the company very much for accepting me work although I have no direct experience in the field.

I still remember the lady boss's words during the interview. 'You are not the person we are looking for, but we will give you a chance'.

I took the chance and prove myself. Got to the AGM post after working for 2 years. Outway their staff who had been working there for 10 years.

Thank you Allah for the opportunities and the challenges that I faced which shaped me even stronger and open my perceptions to different things.

May my next move in career brings even better opportunities in my life, in sya allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/rants?