Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Last saturday - 13 August 2016

It was Amy's birthday. Since all happened to be free & available, except my dad and youngest brother, we all decided to have a trip to JB for some food hunting and groceries shopping.

We went to have lunch at the Amphawa Boat Noodles near Sutera Mall. Nasser, my bil suprised Amy with a crepe cake. It was so good!

Then we went to Angsana Plaza.. kids & husband had a hair cut there. Rm58 for all 3. Good price i would say.

Alep, my another bil wanted to go Aeon to get his stuffs. So to Aeon Tebrau City we went.

My son decided to pee at a playground near the toilet. Luckily the cleaner was there and i brought extra set of clothes for him.

Last stop was Kilang Bateri. Went to Aflin Shauki's resto.

We were all so hungry and when their beef cheese fries came, i fed myself and my son. Probably i was too slow or i was stuffing myself more, he couldn't wait so he decided to eat it himself. It's just fries. So i said ok.

After a while, he choked. I expected him to throw up a lot. But this time, it was different. He choked longer and looks like out of breath. Funny thing, husband and i didn't panick. I guess we really thought he was going to throw up.

Until ika's boyfriend came over and dig it out. Amy said he looked like he was going to red and fainting. Apparently someone from across the table stood up and wanted to help. But i was so engrossed in my son thinking that he will throw up till i didnt realise all that.

He could have died if it wasn't for the fast actions of shaz. I finally understood all these in the car when amy and alep explained it to me.

I hugged my son tight, and gave praises to Allah for allowing him to be with me longer. Wouldnt know what i would have done if he really fainted or worse.. died.. nauzubillah monzalik..

We had a good trip so far and alhamdullilah he is still breathing and well today. I learnt that he got choked before with bananas with my mum.. then, alep pushed his ribs and the stuck banana came out. Gosh.. need to be very careful with this boy. 😆😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/rants?