Sunday, September 3, 2017

Their first beach experience

2 September 2017

We were invited, or rather, forced, by my mum to attend a picnic organized by my preggy sister, Amy, who wanted to have one. She claimed her son wanted to play sand and they didn't want to go alone.

Only Nina and my husband didn't attend as they had to work.

We were there from 11am to 6.30pm.

It was the first experience for the kids in the sand, sun and water.

Because of peer pressure from Bibik and the rest, my kids involuntary stepped on the sand and water.

My son was swimming in the sand first as he was afraid of the waves. After a few hours, then he felt comfortable swimming in the sea, with assistance of course.

Now, they are badly burnt but thank god, it will be a week of school holiday for them to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/rants?